Marketing Associate at Udemy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:07 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, February 5, 2020
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate to join our growing Demand Generation team. This is a dynamic role that will play a big part in how Udemy for Business shows up on the web - from paid social advertising to our marketing landing pages and website. We are looking for someone who will take their ideas and run with them, who gets excited to try new things, and is committed to delivering excellent (and delightful) experiences. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale the business.
This role reports to our Senior Manager of Demand Generation and is based in our San Francisco office.
About Udemy for Business Marketing Team
The Udemy for Business Marketing team is responsible for finding, growing and engaging organizations of all sizes that are in need of a modern, fresh, and engaging learning platform. We own the narrative, messaging and positioning for Udemy for Business and drive strategic direction for the business. We believe in smart marketing that is clear, compelling and based on data.
The problems we're solving are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to refresh their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employer. Fueled by Udemy's unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organizations to close the skills gap.
We're growing our team rapidly and building out a best-in-class B2B marketing team.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Assist in new campaign development, writing landing page and email copy, overseeing the web development of landing pages, and QA’ing the end-to-end experience.
- Coordinate our paid acquisition workflow, managing our ad creative development process and trafficking assets to ensure our campaigns are up and running on time.
- Report daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly results on our campaigns - including developing executive briefs and ensuring we properly communicate the impact and learnings of our experiments.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our advertising and website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Manage our paid acquisition budget and keep tabs on our cost per lead across all channels.
- Partner with others on the marketing team to scope out new initiatives and work with them to identify how and when to best contribute to our team’s overall lead generation and sales goals.
- Learn on the job - while you’ll already have some experience in digital marketing the fun won’t stop there! You’ll get hands-on experience in a fast-growth B2B company, and be apart of building a world-class marketing organization.
- You are highly proactive, results obsessed and are constantly looking for ways to improve how things work.
We're excited about you because you will have:
- Strong project management and organizational skills - especially when juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- 2 or 3 years of digital marketing experience. This could be running paid advertising, crafting (and launching) email campaigns, writing/publishing blog and social media content,
- Experience working with a designer and web developer to create high-converting landing pages or digital experiences.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen interest in writing for web and mobile. You’re a master proofreader!
- Experience creating and maintaining reports in Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of B2B sales process, understanding the sales funnel and types of operational support required to make things run.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest marketing trends - you read blogs, attend conferences, and are always learning.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while collaborating closely with others outside of your discipline.
- You like solving problems (!) and have a knack for being analytical and using your critical thinking skills.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description