Marketing - Contract Content Marketing Associate
San Francisco, CA or Remote, US
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
As a contract marketing writer at Tray.io, you will make essential contributions to our content library and website. Your work will grow our standing as the definitive thought leader in the space of automation and integration for business and spread the word about the powerful and flexible Tray Platform to both line-of-business and more technically-minded audiences. We’re looking for a prolific and professional content writer like you to drive inbound leads via SEO on the tools and topics our customers and prospects care about, as well as to discuss in-depth use cases for our platform and to celebrate our customers’ wins.
You’re a quick writer who can consistently deliver search-optimized B2B content of exceptional quality in a timely fashion that’s relevant and valuable without being boring. You’re also a quick study who can rapidly learn about sophisticated technology and multiple use cases for a company that’s poised to reinvent a multi-billion dollar industry. Your high-quality writing will be a big part of our next growth phase.What you will do
- Make regular content contributions to the Tray.io website to expand our content coverage on the many important software tools and use cases our platform supports
- As needed create contributions to the Tray.io blog to drive leads via inbound traffic, but also to help tell the story of a flexible technology platform with many use cases
- As needed create contributions to demand generation-based offers, to include writing content, formatting documents and materials, and researching new topics
- As needed assist with contributions to integrated marketing campaigns, including promotional email copy, mailers, printed materials, videos, and others
- You have 2-4 years experience in content marketing for B2B SaaS
- You have 2-4 years experience in SEO best practices
- Experience working with CMS (Contentful, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience working with Google Analytics to analyze visitor and traffic patterns.
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, etc.) a plus
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.