Marketing Manager - Wish Local at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Founded in 2010, Wish has quickly grown to become one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies. With 500 million users, 1 million merchants and over 200 million items in our marketplace, it’s no wonder that Wish is the #1 shopping app in 40+ countries on the Google Play store & #1 shopping app in 20+ countries on Apple App Store. Wish is also the most & best reviewed shopping app (#1 on Google Play & #2 on Apple App Store).
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Wish Local team. Wish Local is a fast growing, global partnership between Wish and small businesses around the world! By partnering with small businesses, we have built an inclusive commerce model that empowers small business with the power of our global eCommerce platform. Learn more about Wish Local here: https://blog.local.wish.com/why-we-started-wish-local/
The Marketing Manager for Wish Local will develop marketing communications, content, and educational programs for our small business partners via email, video, events, and in-product messaging. Although they will own ongoing campaigns as well as new experiments, they will collaborate closely with teams across WishX and the broader company to drive awareness, activation, retention, and performance of Wish Local store partners.
What you'll do:
- Develop effective educational programs and compelling content to drive awareness, acquisitions, adoptions, retention, and performance of the Wish Local program
- Translate business and product goals into marketing goals
- Educate store owners about Wish Local benefits, programs & promotions
- Segment the store population and develop custom campaigns to maximize relevancy to different segments
- Actively monitor Store & Customer feedback seeking insight into how to improve the Wish Local experience for both parties
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape using data driven insights to create experiments that drive innovation
- Partner with the Business owners, Product Management & WishX engineering to balance campaign urgency against technical deliverables
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in consumer / small business facing marketing
- Familiarity with performance measurement and optimization techniques
- Strong marketing skills such as copywriting, branding, SEO, and SEM
- Track record of creating effective campaigns to acquire customers, drive adoption & impact retention
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally in a technical environment
- Excellent writing, presentation and project management skills
- Self starter, thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize to maximize impact
Nice to have:
- Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian preferred)
- Visual design skills such as Photoshop/Illustration
- Comfortable with HTML and SQL
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description