Marketing Operations Coordinator at CircleCI
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting our growing Marketing and Revenue teams. In this Revenue Operations role, reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be an instrumental contributor, building out programs within our marketing technology stack and ensuring all processes are running optimally.
As a member of the team, you will use your operational passion and “get stuff done” attitude to deliver a world-class marketing operations function to support our sales and marketing teams. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth projections. That means being a hands-on team player who works hard, is obsessed with best practices and efficiencies, and has fun!About RevOps at CircleCI
The Revenue Operations team at CircleCI links Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success operations across the customer lifecycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. Beyond this, RevOps builds alignment with other stakeholders such as Finance, Product, and the Executive team across the customer lifecycle. Within RevOps, the Marketing Operations team ensures that the Marketing and Sales Development teams have the tools they need to know what’s working and to hit their goals.What you'll do:
- Build and maintain marketing campaigns and programs in Marketo
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers by working with key marketing and sales stakeholders to execute programs supporting, but not limited to demand generation, nurture, and ABM efforts
- Analyze, document processes for, and optimize marketing tech stack on a regular basis to ensure operational efficiency, including staying up to date on latest releases and updates
- Perform ongoing tasks related to data hygiene, lead routing, and segmentation
- Build and run reports in Marketo and Salesforce; SQL experience a plus
- Build presentations to stakeholders and executive team on key marketing metrics
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player
- Analytical and quantitative skills coupled with effective verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Self-starter with a track record of learning and figuring things out on your own
- 1+ years in an operations environment (sales, marketing, customer success); startup experience preferred
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation technology; marketing automation platform experience required (can be - Marketo (preferable), Pardot, Hubspot or Eloqua; Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to produce and analyze reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or equivalent preferred
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.