We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Own and manage the marketing technology stack including gap analysis, solution selection, implementation management, and ongoing roadmap optimization
- Lead governance, promotion, and adoption of our marketing tools among marketers including documentation, training, tool rollout, and process creation
- Collaborate cross-functionally, including aligning with stakeholders on strategy and connecting with Engineering and IT on technical implementation
- Identify and create processes to better understand the technology needs/challenges/opportunities of the Marketing team; bring simplicity to complex marketing technologies; provide innovative solutions to achieve marketing goals, increase effectiveness, streamline processes and drive ROI
- Oversee and manage relationships with key marketing technology agencies and vendors including evaluating vendor performance and partnering with legal, procurement, and IT to RFP for new vendors
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 7+ years of technology management experience in digital adtech and/or martech operations roles in-house or at an agency/consulting organization
- Demonstrated understanding of the current and emerging marketing technology landscape (e.g., familiarity with customer data platforms, data management platforms, marketing automation, content management systems, digital asset management etc.) and a constant desire to learn more
- Strong project manager with a track record of formulating solutions and implementing new marketing technologies to meet business needs and drive growth
- Proven success bridging technical/development teams with marketing teams (brand, creative, content, media, operations etc.) including the ability to to present complex messages, articulate trade-offs and tell a compelling story; comfort communicating across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, limited resources and tight deadlines; excellent leadership, delegation and organizational skills to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills and excels at working collaboratively with cross-functional partners in IT, Engineering, Product, and Procurement
Nice to haves:
- Deep knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Advanced technical skills with marketing technologies
Sound cool? Let's work together.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $161,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.