Marketing Operations Manager at Demandbase
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
Demandbase is seeking an exceptional Marketing Operations Manager to support a culture of data-driven decision-making, and to ensure that our Marketing team continues to increase our efficiency and effectiveness. This position will play a key role in making informed business and campaign decisions through deep data mining, statistical analysis, and surfacing insights that will create demonstrable return on marketing investment. This role will be responsible for coordinating how the findings and data are used and consumed, from distilling analyses into actionable insights to presenting information in easy to consume dashboards or reports. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise with BI, Marketing and Sales technologies.
- Be a strategic partner to the Marketing organization to drive high impact data driven decisions, help with trend spotting and deep dive analysis
- Design and build reports and dashboards utilizing multiple disparate internal and external data sources, including Demandbase, Salesforce, Pardot, Bizible and others
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to gather requirements, prioritize analyses, and summarize findings
- Ongoing database management, cleansing and attribution reporting initiatives
- Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests for stakeholders throughout Marketing
- 3+ years’ marketing and/or business analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to proactively analyze large data sets and transform into key insights and recommendations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Tableau, or other leading BI tools
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce. Experience with at least one MAS (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua) and/or Bizible a plus.
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing strategies, tactics and technology
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!