Marketing Operations Manager
As an early member of the Marketing team at Faire you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate a world-class performance marketing program - targeting both sides of Faire’s marketplace (local retailers and makers of products). You will be responsible for building a bridge between growth marketing and our analytics and data science teams to create standardized data aggregation, transformation and visualization to uncover insights and drive business outcomes.
As a Marketing Operations Manager You Will:
- Design and build marketing data, reporting, analytics, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable
- Create robust dashboards in data visualization platforms for retailer and maker acquisition efforts to drive marketing optimization
- Develop and execute on our marketing technology strategy to support Faire’s rapdibly growing scale and complexity
- 5+ years experience aggregating, analyzing, and visualizing marketing-specific data to drive business outcomes
- You’re marketing technology expert and stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and developments
- You have an innate to optimize and automate processes and seek simple, elegant solutions to complex problems wherever possbile
- SQL proficiency
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimizing processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience managing direct reports
- Interest and empowering local entrepreneurs + interest in marketplace
- Experience with coding
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 50,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.