Marketing Operations Manager at Faire
As an early member of the Marketing team at Faire you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate a world-class performance marketing program - targeting both sides of Faire’s marketplace (local retailers and makers of products). You will be responsible for building a bridge between growth marketing and our analytics and data science teams to create standardized data aggregation, transformation and visualization to uncover insights and drive business outcomes.
As a Marketing Operations Manager You Will:
- Design and build marketing data, reporting, analytics, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable
- Create robust dashboards in data visualization platforms for retailer and maker acquisition efforts to drive marketing optimization
- Develop and execute on our marketing technology strategy to support Faire’s rapdibly growing scale and complexity
- 5+ years experience aggregating, analyzing, and visualizing marketing-specific data to drive business outcomes
- You’re marketing technology expert and stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and developments
- You have an innate to optimize and automate processes and seek simple, elegant solutions to complex problems wherever possbile
- SQL proficiency
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimizing processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience managing direct reports
- Interest and empowering local entrepreneurs + interest in marketplace
- Experience with coding
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.