RollWorks is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Operations Manager, reporting to our Senior Marketing Operations Manager; you will be responsible for RollWorks Marketing Operations support, supporting the day-to-day marketing organization. You will also be responsible for continuously optimizing, evaluating, and improving our customers’ acquisition across our channels. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our marketing programs and is critical in our long-term growth strategy.
If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and a passion for driving a high quality of innovative customer service, please apply!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Help to implement global marketing strategy, including proper tech stack selection, processes design, and metrics.
- Create a collaborative marketing automation framework for the sales development, marketing ops, marketing teams to create a scalable lead flow process.
- Optimize the existing lead routing model in the SFDC. Ensure that lead handover runs smoothly and without interruptions increasing the SDR outreach and marketing ROI.
- Implement and optimize campaign tracking to measure campaign effectiveness, campaign ROI, and other marketing programs. Develop and implement AB testing to improve demand generation initiatives.
- Oversee Lead Lifecycle Management, updating and making changes as needed. Review and fine-tune attribution and channel tracking.
- Formalize marketing data acquisition, data quality, account segmentation, nurture workflow qualification, manage lead scoring methods, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Business, Finance or Statistics
- 3+ years of working experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Product Marketing
- Strong knowledge of best practices in digital media, digital campaign creation, marketing channels, and website optimization; familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or similar is required.
- Demonstrated ability and experience of traditional and non-traditional marketing channels, including search engine optimization, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of data analysis, building marketing KPI, comfortable with data, and managing regular reporting.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills; track record of challenging the status quo and demonstrating a passion for breakthrough ideas
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.