Marketing Operations Specialist, Scout RFP at Scout RFP
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
The Marketing Operations Manager will play a critical role in optimizing and scaling Scout’s marketing operations, responsible for all marketing systems and processes, and working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurture, routing and reporting. You will help ensure that the marketing team is meeting their targets, choosing the best possible tactics to accomplish our sales and marketing goals and create an environment of predictability.
On your watch, you’ll make sure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch is attributable, technology systems work together seamlessly, money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way with Sales and Customer Success to maximize our impact, measure ROI, and increase operational efficiency.
Our ideal candidate is data-driven and analytical, capable of not only reporting on performance metrics but also interpreting the data to guide marketing strategy and overall program investments. You have extensive experience working in Marketo, including managing integrations with Salesforce, marketing websites, and other third-party applications.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet, learn more about your path, and discuss how Scout can help you meet your career goals. Check out the details below, and please introduce yourself.
Where you'll contribute to our success:
• Work closely with our marketing team to build effective, measurable marketing campaigns and programs in Marketo, including campaign flows, dynamic nurture streams, and effective landing pages
• Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo, Salesforce, and other systems and that processes are in place and documented to maintain data integrity
• Improve scalability in processes that work well, and re-build processes that don’t
• Develop the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness, and lead the company’s data acquisition strategy
• Optimize lead scoring and distribution to ensure quality leads are passed to business development for qualification
• Propose and implement effective, repeatable ways to measure campaign ROI and program attribution to leads and opportunities to drive future investment
• Evaluate and manage the selection and implementation of any future technology, data, and service vendors as required by the business
• Define business analytics and create dashboards and reports to support sales & marketing operations and measure all aspects of our marketing lead generation engine
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Marketing Operations role
• Strong background in data analysis and business analytics
• System Administration & marketing experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo Expert Certification
• Experience with Google Analytics to track web and campaign traffic
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
• Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
• Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
• Experience in B2B tech marketing is a plus,
For a marketing operations professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Scout’s customers – brands like Airbnb, Levi's, Adobe, Smuckers, and Owens Corning - will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and share your perspectives (literally) on a grand stage.