Marketing Program Manager - Contract at App Annie
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for working cross-functionally to develop and support marketing programs, including creative support. Working collaboratively across the marketing organization, you will be responsible for ensuring clear and efficient communications between teams; defining detailed program plans and execution strategies; leading program reviews; delivering all programs on strategy, time, and budget; and completing program post mortems.
In partnership with key marketing stakeholders, you will support the building and execution of a strategic framework and operating plan to successfully establish and scale integrated marketing programs within App Annie. This is a 6 month temp role.
What will you do?
- Drive the creation and approval of detailed global integrated marketing plans which define program goals, budget, metrics, resources, timelines, deliverables, execution strategies and contingencies
- Ensure that project tasks are completed by scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings, capturing and following up on action items, and delivering status reports as needed
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes, including creation of relevant documentation
- Manage the budgeting and invoice process for the Corporate Marketing team
- Work with the Senior Creative Producer to manage production schedules and overall project workflow across a variety of design and web projects
- Track project deliverables and communicate fulfillment of production milestones or issues to both internal and external project team members and stakeholders
- Manage content entry into App Annie’s CMS (Wordpress) for the appannie.com website as well as the localization process with translators
- Intake and prioritize ad hoc requests in the context of planned and in-motion projects
- Work with vendors such as external agencies and printers to generate high-quality content for our brand
- Understand and effectively promote the App Annie brand across the company
- Identify and roll out opportunities for process improvement, including asset management, localization, and cross-team collaboration across Marketing
What you bring to App Annie:
- 3+ years experience, on an in-house marketing team or in a program management role
- Superior project management skills — the ability to own and drive project schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Familiarity with Google Apps a must; familiarity with Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) a plus; we use a range of other tools to support your and the team’s work, including: Asana, Slack and video conferencing to maximize collaboration on a global scale
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels from around the world including non-native English speakers
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage and multiple projects simultaneously; especially with multidisciplinary teams (including creatives and web developers)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, global entrepreneurial environment — plus the ability to thrive in ambiguity and be able to anticipate the needs of the organization
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- Competitive salary.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.