Marketing Projects and Operations Manager at NextRoll (San Francisco, CA)
The RollWorks team is growing like gangbusters, and we’re looking for an individual to partner with our CMO and marketing leadership to assist in running our (not so) ‘lil rocketship. In this role, you will lead the operating processes of our high-velocity and fast-growing marketing function; working alongside marketing management to develop team priorities and processes, and to support transparency and accountability for achieving marketing goals.
We’re looking for someone with (very) strong organizational skills, who has experience running the operations of a function with 20+ team members. You have a bias for action and are able to navigate ambiguity and multiple interdependent projects. You will prioritize the CMO’s time, ensuring that her attention is focused on the highest impact efforts.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Define the operating cadence and structure for the marketing function within RollWorks - including helping to define and lead meeting agendas and running meeting flow.
- Refine and optimize marketing team workflows and processes
- Partner with finance to manage and reconcile the marketing budget
- Ensure inter- and intra-team alignment by facilitating structured communication and collaboration
- Support the CMO with calendar management, prioritization, and communication
- Lead special projects by serving as a trusted proxy for the CMO
- Critical thinking: identify and spot problems and opportunities; use effective approaches for recommending a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Collaborative approach: build effective working relationships with all senior leaders within the RollWorks BU, understand how people, process and technology work together (and not in isolation), clearly communicate needs and set precise expectations across team members.
- Operational knowledge: gets the pulse of the operations of a B2B marketing organization; understands the roles of product marketing, demand gen, and creative, and content, and identifies and implements “connective tissue” operations between these functions
- 5+ years of overall experience with at least 2 years in an operations or marketing role within a high growth technology business
- Hyper-organized with a high attention to detail
- Ambitious and efficient with limited resources
- Multi-tasker who can smoothly switch context and prioritize with sound discernment
- Strong, consistent communicator up, down and across an organization
- Ability to gain trust and form relationships
- Good intuition on the appropriate level of process in a dynamic environment
- You view yourself as a facilitator; not a gatekeeper
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.