Sr. Demand Generation Manager
San Francisco, CA
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
As the Sr. Demand Generation manager at Tray.io, you will build the engine of integrated campaigns that engage, educate, and inspire citizen automators to grow their businesses faster with the Tray Platform. You understand the B2B SaaS funnel and are a pro at campaign ideation and execution. You will project manage and roll out campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, events, content syndication, and more. Your efforts will help to grow the pipeline of sales qualified opportunities. You're someone who gets fired up at the opportunity to generate demand, build pipeline and measure results.What You Will Do
- Spearhead integrated campaigns that create pipeline
- Develop the calendar that delivers a steady cadence of campaigns
- Own executive programs, virtual events, trade shows, direct mail and co-marketing partner programs
- Execute thought leadership and demo webinar programs
- Collaborate with the content and performance marketing team to promote new assets across multiple channels such as website, content syndication, social media, and others
- Create, iteratively evaluate, and improve new campaign strategies and tactics that have the potential to move the needle
- You have a track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- You’ve demonstrated success in running high-quality events on time and on budget
- You have excellent project management skills to keep the campaign train on schedule
- You’ve can provide thought leadership webinar ideation, promotion, and coordination
- You have 5+ years experience as part of a B2B demand generation team
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.