Marketing Web Producer at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a rockstar web producer to support our global website presence across content development and publishing, website optimization, growth strategies, and more. The ideal candidate will be a perfect blend of website author and program manager, and you’ll work hand-in-hand with a team of marketers, designers, and developers to build awesome web experiences that delight and engage our customers.
You will proactively manage the workflow of incoming content and web requests, work with stakeholders to understand requirements and priorities and produce/author content and new pages for our global website properties.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Front-end web development and content production.
- Responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally cleaning up outdated content, imagery, and designs.
- Handle any and all content authoring requests large or small from building new pages, hero elements and layouts to content, editorial, and text updates.
- Maintain web pages and site standards and ensure the information is accurate.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Product, Development) to gather requirements, content, designs and produce best-in-class web experiences.
- Partner with the development team to identify areas of opportunity in the CMS application implementation to deliver new components.
- Manage user acceptance testing process for pages produced, as well as analyze data to monitor site performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous working experience as a web producer with some program management experience.
- Applicable knowledge of HTML, CSS, and UI/UX best practices.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing multilingual websites with Adobe Content Management Systems (AEM) while maintaining high standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Proactive, positive, articulate and collaborative team player with outstanding analytical, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team while adapting to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
Milk Stork parental account
New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.