Quantcast is hiring a Measurement Strategy Lead to work with our Field Sales team. This role plays a key part in helping the company to drive the revenue through helping clients increase their ROI.
- Formulate and guide Quantcast's measurement and attribution strategy
- Communicate complex results back to technical and non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Partner with Product team to guide measurement-focused product innovation
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Quantcast platform
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Quantcast’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Work closely with our Account and Operations Teams to deliver measurement-based recommendations to our customers for future campaigns
- 8 years experience working in similar functions at a large agency, brand, technology or analytics company
- Working knowledge of various measurement methodologies, multi touch, brand lift, foot traffic attribution, incrementality, MMM
- Experience working with data science team
- Media analytics or data science background desirable
- Background in selling desirable
- Ability to present to technical and non-technical audience
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description