Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
Join our world class digital marketing team at Fanatics! Our team uses detailed measurements to execute and optimize our digital marketing and advertising strategies. The team is a significant growth driver for the company and is proud to push the envelope through innovations using a test and learn approach. To scale at a global level, the team utilizes best in class technology, machine learnings, and deep analytics to identify and push growth opportunities from our investments. The team also ensures that our customers have not only relevant, but the best experiences through data personalization.
Fanatics, Inc. is seeking a thought leader to join our world class team defining Digital Marketing best practices for the industry. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead bidding for Paid Search and Paid Social, both critical marketing channels for Fanatics’ short-term and long-term financial success. You will be responsible for optimizing spend across 100+ websites. This is a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate has experience leading Paid Search, Paid Social or another quantitative marketing channel at a medium or large ecommerce company. They should be highly analytical and goal oriented. The candidate should enjoy working collaboratively on a fast paced, data driven marketing team. Keeping up with pro and collegiate sports is a plus.
· Responsible for a multi-million dollar portfolio including 100+ domains for Paid Search and Paid Social.
· Lead team of bidding specialists on day to day spend management including reporting, performance analysis, and optimization.
· Analyze channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions
· Keep senior management team informed about channel performance against company goals.
· Complete deep dives on channel performance using large datasets.
· Collaborate with marketing analytics, marketing tech, and platform account managers to continuously innovate bidding algorithm and bidding operations.
· Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment.
· Assist with advertising efforts around major sporting events and holidays
Education and Experience Requirements
· 5+ years of combined experience managing paid search and paid social for retail/e-commerce businesses
· Knowledge in Excel
· Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and a positive attitude
· Strong analytical skills: effectively gather, analyze, summarize and present data
· Commitment to learn new/changing industry developments and best practices
· Detail oriented
· Ability to change focus easily and multitask
· Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
· Must be willing to dedicate time outside of normal business hours to launch advertising for major sporting events (i.e. College National Championships, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience working with large budgets (7 figures)
• Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo
• Basic/Intermediate SQL experience
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Read Full Job Description