Paid Search Marketing Senior Associate at Udemy
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:01 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 7, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of Udemy’s paid search marketing team, you’ll be at the forefront of Udemy’s customer acquisition efforts, contributing to Udemy’s mission of improving lives through learning by reaching and inspiring potential new students to learn through our platform. You will be part of the day-to-day management of our paid search account, working on campaign creation and optimization, testing, performance tracking and reporting. You will have the opportunity to work directly with marketing leadership, as well as cross-functional partners, to help grow and expand our student base globally.
You are an avid learner, curious and with strong analytical skills, comfortable navigating through large amounts of data to come up with insights that can help explain channel performance and drive improvements. You have a strong interest in the digital marketing space, specifically performance marketing. You are organized and comfortable managing timelines and deliverables for multiple projects at a time. You enjoy working cross-functionally and have strong communication skills. You are highly proactive, results obsessed and are constantly looking for ways to improve how things work. You are technically-savvy, with a strong interest in understanding the fundamentals of how the data and tools that we use to run the paid search channel work.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Create, optimize and scale campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Monitor, analyze and report channel performance
- Help the team to restructure the accounts to increase efficiency
- Design, setup and interpret copy and landing page experiments
- Track, report and present campaign performance and channel insights to internal stakeholders
- Team up with our Creative team to come up with new ad copy concepts
- Work with Product, Engineering and Decision Science to support our marketing automation and personalization efforts
- Collaborate with the rest of our user acquisition channels to identify and implement cross-channel initiatives
- Manage the relationship with our ad agencies as well as with our Google and Bing account teams
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 2-3 years of work experience in paid search marketing. Experience managing large paid search accounts is a plus
- Experience using Google Ads Editor and good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and an outstanding capacity for cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, able to take ownership of projects while meeting key priorities and tight deadlines
- Passion for the online learning space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with SQL or desire to learn
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description