Paid Shopping Marketing Analyst (PLA) at Instacart
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Set-up, optimize and scale in-house paid shopping campaigns on Google and Bing
- Build out and launch campaigns to drive new user growth
- Execute weekly bid, budget and creative optimizations across all campaigns
- Partner with Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests on an ongoing basis
- Analyze campaign performance and communicate performance insights to broader team
- Develop creative briefs and collaborate with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale campaign
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience. At least 1 year in PLA/Google Shopping Ads
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills, proficiency in SQL a plus
- Past experience structuring and building paid Shopping/PLA campaigns at scale while maximizing efficiency
- Experience with Google Merchant Center
- Experience managing product Feeds at scale
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bonus: Experience in the on-demand economy; Experience with Third Party Feed management platforms
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.