ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of Udemy’s paid social marketing team, you’ll be at the forefront of Udemy’s customer acquisition efforts, contributing to Udemy’s mission of improving lives through learning by reaching and inspiring potential new students to learn through our platform. You will be part of the day-to-day management of our paid social accounts for e-commerce marketing, working on campaign creation and optimization, performance tracking and reporting, with a strong emphasis on creative testing and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work directly with marketing leadership, as well as cross-functional partners, to help grow and expand our student base globally.
You are an avid learner, curious and with strong analytical skills, comfortable navigating through large amounts of data to come up with insights that can help explain channel performance and drive improvements. You have a strong interest in the digital marketing space, specifically performance marketing with opinions on ad creative. You are organized and enjoy navigating and sorting through large sets of data. You try to understand consumers' minds - by developing compelling hypotheses with logical thinking and designing experiments to validate them. You are comfortable managing timelines and deliverables for multiple projects at a time, enjoy working cross-functionally and have strong communication skills. You are highly proactive, results obsessed and are constantly looking for ways to improve how things work. You are technically-savvy, capable of learning how to use engineering-driven tools.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Execute paid social campaigns and assist in campaign creation and optimization
- Monitor, analyze and report channel performance
- Design and setup creative tests and experiments
- Track, report and present campaign performance and channel insights to internal stakeholders
- Team up with our Creative team to partner on new campaign concepts
- Work with Product, Engineering and Decision Science to support our marketing automation and personalization efforts
- Collaborate with the rest of our user acquisition channels to identify and implement cross-channel initiatives
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 1+ year of experience - including internships - in digital marketing. Experience in social campaign management is a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills and an outstanding capacity for cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration
- Self-motivated, well organized and with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, able to take ownership of projects while meeting key priorities and tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with SQL or high motivation and desire to learn
- Passion for the online learning space
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description