Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for a Director, Partner Marketing to lead 360° marketing campaigns for a key enterprise retail partner! We are looking for someone to develop marketing strategy to align with both Affirm and merchant goals and objectives. You will drive the execution of demand generation and awareness activities.
The Director of Partner Marketing will work to closely integrate themself into the merchant’s marketing operations and build close relationships with key category leads. Internally you will work with Growth Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Client Success and Compliance teams to ideate, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, total loan origination and increase life-time value. You should feel comfortable thinking across several different product categories and have a deep understanding of digital marketing!What You'll Do
- Main point of contact for all marketing touch points for merchant and Affirm’s internal marketing team.
- Craft overall marketing strategy and execute on a wide range of co-marketing campaigns across key verticals and marketing channels. From GTM plans to monthly strategy planning, this role will work with cross-functional leaders internally and externally.
- Nurture relationships across the merchant organization.
- Help identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement, awareness and loan origination.
- Build clear messaging and campaign testing plans within the merchant’s channels.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations.
- Use industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share findings to advise future-state
- Own the creation, development, and innovation of campaign creative and collateral.
- Manage and optimize budget for incrementally and return on investment
- At least 10+ years in Partner Marketing experience
- Enterprise e-commerce experience
- Deep experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Strong analytical thinking and data oriented. Focus on performance metrics to build robust campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work efficiently cross-functionally.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively utilize resources and relationships for efficient results.
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
- Experience working with online retail, merchandising, acquiring consumers.
- Understanding of cross-media strategy, planning and measurement.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creative and adapting based on insights.
- Background using both brand and performance analytics to continuously optimize.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.