Performance Marketing, Affiliate Marketing Specialist at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity Technologies to ultimately help drive revenue and impact the bottom line. As an Affiliate Marketing Specialist, you will support (a) our Digital Direct and Asset Store marketing efforts through our Affiliate Program and (b) performance marketing campaigns across different business units.
Working closely with our Senior Performance Partnerships Manager, you will help create and build campaign plans, manage trafficking of campaign deliverables, and optimize paid media buys to ensure a positive ROI. The role involves collaboration with external partners and various internal teams for creative, landing pages, tracking and reporting. You will be a core member of our Performance Marketing team.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Project manage campaign deliverables to ensure they are on-time, with no errors
- Re-engage inactive affiliates and deepen relationships with existing affiliates
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Work together with the web and marketing ops team on pixel installation, utm tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting of technical issues
- You have the ability to synthesize data and make data-driven decisions
- You are detail-oriented, flexible, and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have proven project management skills and have worked effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You have superb written and oral communication skills as well as excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS degree with experience in Digital Marketing and Affiliate Marketing management
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.