Performance Marketing Manager, Parsec at Unity
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
Parsec is seeking a customer acquisition leader -- with a passion for the artists and customers Parsec serves in creative industries -- to build and scale our acquisition efforts across platforms.What you’ll be doing
- Conceptualize and drive demand generation campaigns across ad platforms, including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Experiment with new channels to drive growth, like influencer marketing, podcast sponsorships, content distribution, and more.
- Report findings and insights back to the Sales and Marketing teams, developing an iterative approach to both acquisition and lead generation.
- Partner with Design and creative teams to bring compelling customer acquisition campaigns to life, targeting the most creative companies in the world.
- Own the customer acquisition funnel, perform A/B tests to optimize the various acquisition funnels.
- Professional experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, or customer acquisition, ideally for B2B SaaS companies.
- Deep experience implementing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. You find yourself constantly tinkering with campaign set-ups to drive the best results.
- Data drives your customer acquisition strategy, using engagement trends and retention metrics to inform overall acquisition strategies.
- Quick problem solver ideas to address gaps, driving accessibility of data with meaningful reports to the appropriate team members.
- Familiarity with modern marketing technologies and reporting platforms, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Split.io, and more.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.