Performance Marketing, Sr. Digital Campaign Manager at Unity
Unity Technologies is seeking a Lead Performance Marketing Manager for our Games vertical to drive our paid channels across all programs. In this role, you will drive a team of hardworking individuals that support our B2B Account-based marketing efforts through paid channels and drive support for performance marketing campaigns across different business units, ultimately helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line!
You are an individual who is a specialist in paid media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Programmatic, Display, etc), understand the role of each content type and format at different stages of the buying cycle, and breathe data to optimize the performance of all things digital. You will be a core member of our Demand Generation team based in our Bellevue office!
What you’ll be doing
- Own the design, implementation, and operations of our multi-channel paid media engine, to deliver efficient ROAS across all business units.
- Work closely with our Global Demand Generation Manager, to deliver hard-working paid ABM campaigns that engage and deliver leads within our targeted account list
- Constantly optimize paid channel setup and processes to ensure an optimal spend ratio and CPL across channels
- Own implementation and operations of performance marketing reporting across all initiatives, ensuring all needs are met across partners
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Demand Generation and Design teams to build highly-performing (engagement and ROAS) content funnels across all paid channels
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in B2B Digital Marketing and paid media experience with a successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPL)
- Proven experience with long lead buying cycles and sophisticated technology solutions
- Outstanding project management and partner leadership skills
- Positive outlook towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
You might also have
- Be a driver for innovation and experimentation, through agile testing
- Experience with SaaS
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.