Platform Partner Marketing Lead at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a marketer to help us scale our platform and channel marketing program. This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about helping brands and partners grow through flexible payments, have expertise across multiple marketing channels, and understand small businesses.
In this role, you will deploy partner co-marketing campaigns and drive product adoption and growth among our strategic partners like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix, among others. Your focus will be driving more partners to refer merchants to Affirm and ensuring those merchants sign and launch with Affirm.What you'll do
- Drive “one-to-many” marketing strategies to acquire merchants and ensure partner-referred merchants are set up for success - including dedicated email campaigns, partner-personalized landing pages, and monthly newsletters.
- Work closely with the platform partnerships team to drive growth and adoption of Affirm among our strategic partners and their merchant networks
- Deeply understand our market, audience, competitors, and Affirm’s unique positioning, and use this information to inform new marketing programs
- Identify what makes platform and channel marketing successful and iterate on those findings
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, PR/Communications, Legal, Product, Design, and more
- 5+ years of experience within partnership marketing, product marketing, content strategy, digital marketing, or a related field
- Understanding of B2B audiences (SMB to Enterprise) and tech buying journey; e-commerce experience a plus
- Experience with multi-channel, multi-medium marketing campaigns
- Analytical and problem-solving experience. Comfortable adapting marketing materials based on data and insights
- Strong project management and communication skills. Experience effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners and prioritizing work.
- Experience with partner relationship management
- Creative, proactive, scrappy, and collaborative teammate
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.