Principal Product Marketing Manager, AI (San Francisco, CA)
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our platform marketing team with a focus on AI. The platform marketing team plays a central role in defining Atlassian's narrative and helping our enterprise customers understand the value of our platform with key capabilities such as AI and automation . In this role you will guide our cross-product AI narrative, working with Product and Sales to shape our story and drive awareness of the value of AI and other platform features with customers, partners, field teams, press, and analysts. This role will be a great fit if you thrive in fast-changing environments and are energized by the challenge of working closely with product to deliver a differentiated solution.
Compensation At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience. In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $173,200 USD - $231,000
Zone B: $155,900 - $207,900
Zone C: $143,800 USD - $191,700
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity. Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter. #LI-Remote
What you'll do
- Define the strategic narrative for Atlassian's AI capabilities based on an understanding of customer needs, use cases, product roadmap, and market trends to influence the product roadmap
- Raise awareness and shape perception of Atlassian's AI capabilities in the market, including with customers, partners, press, and industry analysts
- Execute product and packaging launches for platform capabilities, building relationships influencing across Atlassian's product suite
- Create high-quality assets for use by customers, field teams, and partners including blogs, whitepapers, presentations, demos, customer stories, and more
- Work with customer lifecycle marketing and other Product Marketing teams to represent AI value in integrated campaigns and events
- Become a trusted partner to the product team and establish a continuous feedback loop that encompasses customer input, market trends, and competitive factors to influence product development
- Deep experience partnering closely with Product teams on strategy, narrative creation, and launches
- Ability to write and develop unique and compelling positioning and content to feed both marketing campaigns and meet the needs of Field teams
- A strategic vision balanced with a "get it done" working style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly deliver your work
- Thrive on teamwork and leading complex projects across multiple teams
- Product marketing experience, ideally targeting Enterprise customers (SaaS preferred)
More about our team
As part of Atlassian's Marketing organization, product marketing works hand-in-hand with our partners in product management, engineering, and design to help define the market, find product-market fit, and refine platform experiences as we better understand the pains of our current and future customers.
When we're not partnering with the product team to inform the product vision, we're working in lockstep with our end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand generation, interactive, creative, and data analysts to achieve our lofty customer acquisition goals! This is a very cross-functional role, perfect for someone who is excited about finding the opportunity amidst the chaos and who is confident in their ability to prioritize and deliver measurable results in a world of never-ending opportunity.