Product Marketing Director at Veeva (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
The Director of Product Marketing will be a key addition to our growing marketing team and will be responsible for all messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management, Sales, and Professional Services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You'll Do
- Develop an annual marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Create go-to-market programs for new offerings, market segments, and geographies.
- Gain a deep understanding of buyer needs and how Veeva solutions meet those needs.
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels.
- Empower sales to communicate our products effectively to prospective customers.
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives.
- Partner closely with product and market strategy to gain a deep understanding of product vision, upcoming functionality, and determine how best to communicate this externally.
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media.
- Proactively identify customer success and bring those stories to life for use in marketing.
- Create content (e.g. thought leadership, videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the solution to the marketplace.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
- 7+ years of B2B product marketing experience; demonstrated success marketing complex enterprise cloud software solutions
- Able to work independently with little management oversight.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging, and a persuasive writing style.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and influence across functions.
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy dynamic work environments.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have
- Success bringing innovative B2B offerings to market
Perks & Benefits
- Work anywhere policy
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
Base pay: $130,000.00 - $220,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].