Product Marketing Manager - Analytics Products at App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You manage go-to-marketing strategy for a new line of business for the world’s leading mobile user acquisition platform. You are the PMM for a SaaS delivered analytics product that allows App Annie customers to understand how well they are competing for on-line audiences.
How will you be doing this?
- Transform a new acquisition into a successful line of business for App Annie.
- Define a new competitive set.
- Define the ideal customer profile and user persona.
- Develop a new go to market strategy.
- Build and Leverage use cases to nurture leads through marketing programs.
- Identify gaps in marketing collateral and assets.
- Create collateral and assets, managing vendors as needed.
- Drive account and industry marketing plans (including Account-Based Marketing, growth programs, and C-level activities):
- Enable sales team to win in strategic accounts.
- Optimize account and customer engagement.
- Ensure the sales teams are properly trained on our products and messaging.
- Ensure they are fully aware of marketing libraries and assets.
- Coordinate closely with the sales enablement team.
Cross-functional Collaboration and Integrated Marketing
- Drive customer Marketing initiatives and programs and work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success teams, and all Marketing groups
- Analyze the success of Enterprise marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities and prepare reports (e.g. ROI analysis) and present results back to the team.
What will you bring to the team?
- Proven track record developing a customer advisory board.
- Worked closely with product teams to develop the product strategy.
- Have converted product information and documentation into core messaging and assets.
- Extremely comfortable presenting and speaking in front of a room.
- Exceptionally good Excel skills.
- Experience with Tableau
- Good knowledge of tools such as Salesforce, Marketo is a real plus.
- Ability to work well in an ambiguously defined environment.
- Presently, you are a PMM at a company which builds and sells a SaaS delivered analytics platform.
- You understand the pain points and challenges that digital marketers experience daily.
- You have lots of experience creating product messaging.
- You are excited to help product manager product / market fit.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- 6-8 years experience with an external focus (e.g. alliances, biz dev, partnerships, or customers).
- 100% digital aware: always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online Reach.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Ad tech and analytics a very strong plus
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more).
- 15 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary & stock options.
- Extended health and dental benefits.