MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As Product Marketing Manager for MURAL’s API offerings, you will drive the marketing for a growing area of our business through comprehensive, targeted launch strategies with rigorous, technical stakeholder enablement, all while crafting clear positioning and messaging that resonates with an enterprise developer audience.
This role has significant responsibility, visibility, and works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, customer support, community, learning, and other marketing stakeholders. It’s a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that’s achieving record growth over the past 12+ months.
- Create best-in-class messaging and positioning for the API platform that resonates with the most technically savvy audiences
- Co-create go-to-market launch strategies for API offerings by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Produce high quality external and internal materials with pertinent feature information and positioning
- Work across teams to deliver required launch and enablement materials in a timely, organized manner
- Deliver live, recorded, visual, and written technical enablement for both external and internal audiences
- Gain a broad understanding of the competitive landscape
- Inform product strategy through analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Deliver results in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of PMM experience marketing API offerings and/or targeting a developer audience
- Skilled storyteller who can take technical product details and craft compelling marketing messaging for various audiences
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with B2B marketing and go-to-market team enablement
- Ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work remotely
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience using MURAL a plus
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.