Product Marketing Manager, Core Growth at Affirm
The Product Marketing Manager's role is to deeply understand our market, merchants, and consumers to help advise our product strategy and craft powerful positioning and messaging. This person will closely collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and other GTM teams on early-stage product exploration, betas, and powerful launches that drive growth and adoption. While this role is focused on B2B products, it may involve driving consumer adoption as well to deliver value in a B2B2C model.
What you'll do
- Partner with Product Management to identify future B2B product opportunities and define a product roadmap incorporating customer insights and feedback from CS, Sales and other teams
- Lead betas and product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Translate highly technical B2B products into merchant-facing narratives with a focus on positioning, benefits, differentiation, and use cases.
- Define positioning and messaging for new products and translate features and functionality into differentiated customer benefits
- Partner with Enablement teams to produce impactful enablement materials including: messaging/positioning, sales pitch decks, solutions-focused communications, and any communications that support product strategy
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
What we look for
- 4-6 years of experience across product marketing, product management, or similar
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and GA
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence efficiently across multiple teams cross-functionally
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.