Product Marketing Manager (Go to Market) at Fivestars
At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 50 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 14,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with an all-in-one marketing and payments program. Fivestars drives over $3 billion in local commerce across its network per year. Fivestars has raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, Y-Combinator, and others. Together, let’s love local. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
Fivestars seeks a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about small businesses and local communities and will synthesize customer needs, predict how the market will evolve, develop differentiated positioning and pricing that works in the field, translate positioning into effective sales and web assets, and launch new products and features to maximize adoption and revenue.
- Be the voice of the customer for product and engineering teams, and regularly communicate the needs of our target audience
- Analyze how our core markets are changing and how competitors are positioning themselves, and articulate how our company can differentiate itself
- Translate our product and features into positioning that resonates with our merchants
- Define, test, and scale pricing that meets our economic objectives
- Orchestrate the launch of new products by working closely with product, design, sales, operations, and our marketing team
- Work with our sales enablement team to train reps on how to sell and position our products
- Coordinate the development of marketing assets like case studies, product sheets, web pages, and battle cards that will accelerate sales velocity
- Monitor results and drive adoption of our products by iterating and optimizing our go-to-market strategy
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic background or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with a track record of growing scope and influence
- Experience doing product marketing and sales enablement at a fast-growing tech company
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines and manage multiple initiatives at once; thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Results-focused with a passion for exceeding measurable targets for revenue or adoption
- Background with small business customers is a plus
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.