Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Product Marketing Manager, RCV (Contract role) is a key part of the RingCentral Product Marketing team reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. This role will have significant impact within the company and help with driving success in a highly competitive product category. He/ she will assist on creating go-to-market strategy to target IT, Business Decision Makers, and End Users and execute it with Corporate Marketing, Product, and other teams.
- Assist on creation of GTM Strategy video meeting products and work with functional teams to execute.
- Assist on positioning, messaging and audience definition.
- Help drive sales enablement and readiness to field, ecommerce, and partners.
- Experience as PMM on a global subscription business.
- Positioning, messaging, and target audience definition.
- Development of sales and marketing content for all stages of the funnel; worked with corporate teams to execute programs and activities.
- Sales enablement to field, ecommerce and partners.
- Minimum 7+ years of product marketing.
- Experience with global product launches through multiple routes to market.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, AR/ PR, events, and sales enablement.
- Owner and KPI driven mentality with a focus on delivering measurable success.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and ability to drive ideas and results in a matrixed-environment.
Nice To Have:
- MBA or Management Consulting experience.
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.