Bolt is on a mission to perfect the checkout experience for online retailers and make sure nothing gets in the way when shoppers decide to buy. Bolt's mobile-optimized checkout is coupled with a unique approach to fraud detection that approves more good orders. By converting more shoppers into customers Bolt has become the proven choice of customer-obsessed retailers.
Our Product Marketing team sits at the center of product, engineering, sales and design, combining deep product and industry knowledge to help drive product strategy. We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to serve as the voice of our customers and help us reach the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate is a storyteller with deep customer empathy and a get-it-done mentality.
We're open to hiring in the following states: California, Utah, New York, Maryland, Texas, Maine, Washington, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, and Nevada
What you’ll do at Bolt:
- Own end-to-end GTM and launch efforts for release bundles, this includes coordinating market testing/validation and beta programs, developing enablement tools, delivering sales training, through to organizing external launch and outbound promotions.
- Lead weekly cross functional launch meetings across design, customer success, product and marketing.
- Establish a standard framework and best practices for running beta programs and organizing market feedback from customers and sales to inform product roadmap and user experiences.
- As a marketer of innovative technologies, there will be ambiguity along the way, but you’ll have the opportunity to take on an influential role in shaping Bolt’s product concepts in partnership with PM.
- 6+ years of product marketing experience from a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with customer segmentation and running qualitative research
- Experience working with a sales team and developing sales collateral
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA is a plus
- Background in eCommerce, compliance, or payments is a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Retirement plans
- Phone & Wifi reimbursement
- Work-from-home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
- (Virtual) team events!
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description