Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 450,000 customers and 5 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, UTM, and security cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
Meraki is looking for a Product Marketing Manager specializing in the area of Switching to support a rapidly growing MS business! Do you love to explain complex technologies, network topologies in a simple manner? Do you like network architectures? Are you excited by understanding customer issues, determining a solution and conducting a demo to highlight technical differentiation? Do you like recommending access policy? Are you an extraordinary teammate who wants to partner with a Product Manager and Sales Representative to drive a winning market strategy? If yes then we want to meet you!
As a part of the Product Marketing team you will help co-create a marketing strategy, present to customers and partners in conjunction with Meraki sales teams, tell stories about customer success and help shape a fast-growing team.
This role is based in the SFO office and will support global teams, as such, up to 20% travel is required.What You'll Do
- Become a specialist in all things related to network security at Meraki through hands on experience setting up products in a lab environment
- Understand, and share perspective, on the competitive landscape
- Distill and communicate sophisticated information for Sales, Marketing and customers
- Work with PM to craft messaging for the Meraki MS
- Deliver technical product feedback to stakeholders
- Be a trusted technical advisor and work with the wider marketing team to contribute to and validate content for campaigns
- Evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
- Build in-depth technical collateral and tools for some of the largest enterprise security customer organizations in the world
- Write content suitable for Technical Decision Makers, such as white-papers, to provide customers with confidence to select and adopt the product
- You have 4+ years of hands on technical experience in the networking space gained through product marketing, technical marketing, product management or sales engineering
- You understand the in-depth network security considerations for large companies
- The ability to explain highly technical concepts to all types of audiences
- Good command over written English
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience with Product Marketing required
- Worked in the networking industry in a related area
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.