Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for go-to-market strategy with a focus on activating Blend’s partnerships and integration strategy. This will involve working with the business development team to prioritize partner initiatives and working cross-functionally to develop marketing programs and enable growth teams. Collaborating directly with partners on co-marketing activities will also be essential for this role.
You will be joining an established product marketing team that focuses on revenue growth and scale by creating timely, authoritative, defensible product knowledge and collaborating with marketing, product, and sales to iterate on a winning go-to-market strategy. At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to enable the processing of more than $3.5B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day.
We have a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Financial services experience a plus.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a cross-functional, go-to-market operating team (includes product, business development, and integrations teams) to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy.
- Understand the needs of the sales and marketing teams and provide content/training to support them, including market knowledge, product knowledge, value selling (ROI), etc.
- Augment Blend’s knowledge of buyer personas by tailoring them to the needs of specific partner audiences, including messaging about the advantages of the partner+Blend solution.
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling messaging that out-positions the competition. Coordinate responses to changes in competitive landscape.
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points.
- Manage rollout of new products and features for the partner ecosystem.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of industry experience, preferably with some experience in a partner management role.
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services.
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
If you are passionate about working with partners to build and execute a go-to-market strategy to win new business and drive revenue growth, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you make a difference.
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description