RingCentral is the #1 global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay way ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Product Marketing Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Product Marketing Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people.
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join our RingCentral global corporate communications team. You will join a team of great professionals responsible for Analyst Relations, Executive Communications, Public Relations and Social Communications.
What you will do:
- Create and execute effective PR programs to support our business and product priorities.
- Work with a great team of communicators to tell stories that demonstrate how RingCentral is helping our customers
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders across our company from content, brand, to creative, product marketing, and customer success teams
- Bring creativity, fresh thinking and new ideas to delivering great communications
- Build and develop trusted relationships with influential trade and business journalists
- Collaborate closely with our external agency partner and brainstorm story ideas with them
- Identify key news moments in time and pitch timely stories to trade press
- Keep a pulse on news cycles and trends to ensure we’re inserting the RingCentral narrative in targeted and relevant media opportunities
- Work closely with product marketing to generate key messaging for upcoming news and story narratives
- Manage inbound inquiries from media
Who are you:
- You’re a media relations pro! You live to tell interesting stories and love to land press coverage
- You have journalistic instincts and skills in uncovering and developing stories
- Over 10 years of communications experience; preferably in a high-growth SaaS technology company
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills that are clear, concise and direct; must have keen attention to detail
- Experience in crafting communications strategies into relevant, timely and engaging story narratives
- Experience working with executives
- General understanding of social media, digital platforms and influencer marketing
- Demonstration of strong project management skills
- A high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thoughts
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Proactive and responsive with a level head and strong judgment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live no
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.