ABOUT THE ROLE:
You'll be an integral part of Udemy’s Lifecycle team, managing a critical function of the marketing organization. In partnership with your team, you will be responsible for managing our global promotions calendars, working closely with cross-functional partners to ensure the executional success of our global promotions strategy. In partnership with your team, you will also conduct research to help us better understand our global markets and recommend ways we can better align our promotional strategy with their needs. The work you complete will have a direct contribution on the team’s pursuit of improving the customer journey and impacting long-term value for students.
You are extremely organized, comfortable managing timelines and deliverables for multiple projects at a time, identifying potential timeline or bandwidth issues upfront. You are capable of working cross-functionally. You are laser-focused on the customer and delivering positive experiences that align with Udemy’s goals and mission. You thrive in roles where you lead a project from start to finish, capable of identifying operational improvements or processes to increase efficiency.
Own promotions workflow
- Organize, manage, and maintain global campaign calendars in Asana
- Work closely with Integrated Marketing team to convey the purpose and goals of our promotions (for writing creative briefs)
- Sit in on campaign kickoffs to ensure cross-functional teams are properly briefed and set up for success
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes, including the creation of relevant documentation and tracking with cross-functional teams
Support testing and experimentation:
- Implement A/B multivariate testing to drive revenue-building activities
- In partnership with your team, draft project briefs
- Understand test design and impact to user experience so that cross-functional partners can properly set up and execute
Promotion research and strategy:
- Research and recommend different promotion strategies for our focus countries; work with country managers to understand which moments are most relevant for us to support with local campaigns
- Uncover new student segmentation to target, using internal and external analysis
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, operations, or project management
- Undergrad background in marketing, business, or quantitative field (preferred)
- Project management, communication, and cross-functional collaboration skills are essential
- Analytical skills and an ability to think globally
- Creative problem-solving skills to anticipate, troubleshoot, and find effective solutions
- A positive attitude and strong desire to learn!
- Knowledge of Asana is a plus but not a requirement
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description