Recruitment Marketing Manager at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new role. We’re RingCentral, and we’re thrilled that someone as talented as you is taking a closer look. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Talent Brand team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Recruitment Marketing Manager who balances a love for creativity and campaign management with a passion for analytics and attracting more than our fair share of great job candidates. This role is responsible for employer brand storytelling and reputation management (i.e. Best Place to Work awards and top eNPS scores) along with recruitment marketing top of the funnel performance for a rapidly growing, globally expanding company. You’ll manage and mentor a team of four and work cross-functionally with recruiting managers, business unit leads and executives to attract talent for RingCentral globally.
To succeed in this role you’ll:
- Report to the Sr. Director of Talent Brand and own the annual roadmap of activities and strategies for employer branding and recruitment marketing activities with a focus on expanding pipeline for Product & Technology, Sales, Marketing, IT and other mission critical business units.
- Manage our talent funnel from awareness, interest, application and nurturing through to recruiter screening.
- Develop talent attraction strategy for specific talent types, create candidate personas and candidate journey maps
- Partner with talent acquisition professionals and business units leads to design integrated, cross-channel recruitment marketing campaigns in support of business goals
- Improve upon our Best Place to Work awards rankings and placements · Manage a team dedicated to recruitment content marketing (blogs, email campaigns, job descriptions, infographics, etc.) Attract and nurture candidates with personalized messaging and communications
- Curate relevant content from third party providers/sites · Measure how attraction tactics convert via multiple channels
- Design email drip campaigns for warm leads to keep RingCentral top-of-mind · Develop a roadmap of PR activities focused on recruitment of business-critical talent in key geographies
- Design the events strategy to support establishing Ring central's talent brand
Skills/experience we’re looking for include:
- 5+ years experience in a brand management and/or demand generation marketing environment. Previous experience with talent brand or recruitment marketing is desirable, but not essential.
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-service company model and technology recruitment marketing · Understand best practices of lead generation and nurture programs
- Master at creating high-impact demand generation programs to grow the talent network
- Understand social media best practices, strategies, emerging networks, etc. for reaching and engaging candidates
- Successful track record of storytelling · Know how to write engaging content to very specific audiences
- · Understanding the candidate journey and familiarity with the needs of Engineering and Product departments when it comes to attract top notch talent
It would be great if you had:
- Experience developing interesting content for Meetups, culture blogs and conferences
- Follow the best news outlets and influencers to stay on top of trends and competition, and curates the posts relevant for your network
- A passion for communicating with niche audiences and persuading them to take action
What we offer:
RingCentral offers a world-class selection of work/life benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7 • Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Employee Success team recruits, supports, and rewards the talented people who are reimagining the world of communications. You’ll be part of a team that partners with business-unit leaders and provides world-class HR support. The Talent Acquisition team is the engine that connects amazing, talented people (like you) to unique opportunities at our hyper-growth company. We want everyone at Ringcentral to be doing the best work of their lives.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world. RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.