Senior Associate, Brand Marketing at Capital One (San Francisco, CA)
Plano 7 (31067), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Senior Associate, Brand Marketing
Capital One Financial Services - Auto is seeking a big picture thinker and customer-focused Senior Marketing Associate to help lead marketing efforts for the Auto Navigator product. This associate will play a critical role in our brand strategy, working with a large cross-functional team, focusing on building a seamless customer experience and identifying critical engagement touchpoints. You will be responsible for consulting with product managers on new product development, as well as leading and coordinating the creative development and compliance reviews of product marketing campaigns while working closely with creative partners, execution teams, and business analysts. This highly visible role creates a powerful opportunity to take your leadership, marketing strategy, and brand skills to the next level.
- Lead strategic brand development of ongoing and new engagement campaigns for Auto Navigator
- Develop creative briefs and work closely with creative partners to bring the business intent to life via compelling marketing channel creative deliverables
- Serve as key liaison for and collaborate with cross-functional teams including partners from: Product, Performance marketing, Business Analysts, Marketing Tech, Creative, Legal, etc.
- Collaborate with analyst teams to understand total business performance and build on analysis to identify new opportunities and optimize marketing testing strategies around creative and audience segmentation
- Synthesize research insights, marketing trends, competitive landscape, and macro external factors to identify new strategic recommendations to improve results and Brand impact, coordinating with cross-functional teams
- Tell consistent and compelling stories about our products and services, while also championing our brand and the end customer experience
- Influence internal decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking through excellent communication
- Act as a steward for well-managed processes, identifying opportunity gaps where uncovered
This Associate should bring:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, leadership, creativity, balance of proactive and reactiveness, and drive for results
- Big picture thinking, connecting the dots between multiple experiences to create one seamless customer brand.
- Experience leading and managing creative processes, working with creative teams
- Able to manage the details of multiple projects, deadlines, and changing priorities simultaneously while maintaining excellent and accurate work
- A passion for leveraging data, metrics, and insights to drive results and turn learnings into actionable implications to form a marketing strategy and go-to-market approach
- A curious mindset, ready to dig in on consumer attitudes/behaviors/trends and draw implications for marketing
- Highly effective communication skills with outstanding writing, editing, and presentation abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Agency Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Marketing or consumer driven marketing
- At least 1 year of experience Presenting and Communicating with internal leadership, or an external agency client.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, or Communications
- 1+ year of experience in Financial Services marketing
- 4+ years of experience in direct response marketing, brand marketing, survey development, or consumer marketing
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).