Senior Associate Demand Generation Specialist, Scout RFP at Scout RFP
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
We are looking for a Digital Demand Generation Manager to help us continue to grow our online presence and fuel pipeline growth. Online marketing plays a critical role to our success and this is an excellent opportunity to join our small but mighty team.
This position reports to the Demand Generation Manager.
• Scale existing paid search, paid social, and other paid online programs–expanding keyword coverage, experimenting with ad copy, targeting, landing page experience, etc. across Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Manage and coordinate new SEO projects to develop and optimize awesome content for attracting target audiences to our web properties
• Work closely with Product, Design, and Content as well as external agencies to manage projects and bring them to successful completion
• Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, and continuously improve our online campaigns
• Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities to improve performance
• Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights
• Keep up with the latest organic, social, and paid search marketing trends and platform features
• To succeed in this role others might describe you as:
• A critical and analytical thinker, curious, and a problem-solver who takes initiative
• Results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail oriented, and highly organized
• Flexible, fun, ethical, and a passionate team player who has a sense of humor
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Possessing content writing and editing skills
• 2+ years experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns with significant spend
• Experience creating and managing campaigns in Google Ads and Linkedin
• Marketo proficiency of 1-2 years
• Ability to sync and track campaigns in an automation platform (Marketo)
• Comfortable analyzing web analytics in tools such as Google Analytics
• PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Comfortable making changes to HTML and CSS to tweak web pages
• Understand and are completely comfortable speaking about topics such as CTR, CPC, CPL, MQL, ROI and understanding how these metrics can affect each other
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
• Build reports and pull data from SFDC
• Online marketing certification (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Marketo Certified Expert etc.)
• WordPress experience
• Lead lifecycle, scoring, building nurture campaigns