Senior Associate Email Marketing at Udemy
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:12 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 19, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for an email marketing wizard who is passionate about email marketing strategy and an excellent executional problem solver who gets things done. You’re an exceptionally analytical, strategic, and technical marketer who wants to grow our email marketing channel and drive demand through field channel marketing and marketing automation systems.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Leverage ESP to build dynamic HTML emails, modules and templates
- Optimize lifecycle programs and collaborate with automation teams on business intelligence to streamline the data flow into our Email programs
- Develop trigger-based and lifecycle email campaigns that feed back into the digital experience for the users
- Work closely with our marketing managers and in-house creative services team in planning, developing and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Build, optimize and maintain the data infrastructure in our ESP that will help the team create and send campaigns more efficiently
- Knowledge of email best practices, A/B testing and CAN-SPAM laws and bring new and innovative ideas to the team
- QA creative to ensure error-free deployment
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to update email processes to create automation tools which would improve the user experience in our lifecycle programs
We're excited about you because you have:
- 2+ years of email marketing or technical marketing experience
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making; ability to write SQL queries (or a desire to learn)
- Experience with Responsys and/or other email service platforms, as well as familiarity with email marketing concepts, development and implementation
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues, code solutions and email best practices
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A passion for learning, developing and testing innovative email personalization techniques and formats
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- A drive to improve processes and increase operational efficiency
- A passion for online education and consumer internet products
- Bachelor’s degree
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description