RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, is looking for an action-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to closely partner with members of the RollWorks’ marketing, Product and Sales to take the RollWorks Account-based platform to market.
The ideal candidate has an understanding of the B2B Marketing technology landscape and an opinion about where it’s headed. Your working knowledge of the product launch processes, positioning, messaging, pricing and sales enablement will ensure that you can hit the ground running. You will need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, balancing the ability to stay agile with a relentless focus on key objectives.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skillset and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Lead GTM team for Product launches. Ensure that cross-functional launch activities are completed on time and are of the highest quality. Draft go-to-market strategies for product launches & secure cross-department agreement
- Collaborate with Product management on business cases, product positioning, pricing, internal training, and GTM activity
- Support the Sales team with internal training and customer-facing collateral that reflect a clear understanding of buyer needs, product features, product positioning, and market dynamics. Do what it takes to make it easier for sales to sell, cross-sell and upsell!
- Partner with the others on the marketing team in the development of content (blogs, webinars, emails, case studies) that drives demand generation programs
- Develop and update buyer personas and create customer journeys that can assist in content development, product development, and more
- Champion market and competitive intelligence efforts with competitive audits, primary market research, and analysts reports. Convert data into competitive positioning and compelling battle cards
- Participate in WIN-LOSS analysis and synthesize learning into actionable insights that support cross-functional plans
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Software Product Marketing
- A well-rounded Product Marketing skill-set with working knowledge of Product launch process, Positioning & Messaging, Product Naming, Sales enablement, Content development, Competitive analysis, Pricing, Buyer Personas and Customer/Market Research
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and SaaS software business dynamics
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and presentation) skills with a passion for connecting the dots between customer needs and product features and telling that story in a compelling way
- Successful track record of influencing and collaborating with cross-functional partners such as product management, sales, marketing to launch products in the market
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Big picture thinking partnered with the ability (and willingness) to execute on the ground-level
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Bachelors in Business or M.B.A preferred
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.