Senior Community Manager at NextRoll
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Execute community initiatives aligned to quarterly and annual business objectives
- Engage members on a daily basis to drive community growth and adoption
- Administer the community, including user account management and moderation
- Design, configure, and continually optimize the community digital experience
- Develop and implement internal and external community advocate programs to motivate and incentivize top community contributors
- Source, produce, and curate community content & events
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of community guidelines and policies
- Define KPIs and deliver monthly reports to stakeholders
- Monitor community health and produce reports on relevant issues and outcomes
- You have 4+ years experience building and managing online communities, including driving outreach efforts, discussion moderation, rewards, influencer or advocacy programs, execution of content plans, community content writing
- You have supported a community of marketers and/or have worked closely as part of a demand generation/ABM marketing team
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success) to plan and execute supporting community activities
- You have worked with one or more community platforms (e.g., Lithium/Khoros, Jive, Higher Logic/Vanilla, Telligent/Verint, inSided)
- You understand how community platforms integrate with other systems, such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Zendesk.
- You are able to pull data from multiple sources to clearly communicate the business impact of community programs.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with remote teams
- Bonus points if you have a background in any of the following: MarTech/AdTech, B2B SaaS, Demand Generation, Account-Based Marketing
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.