Senior Content Marketing Manager: Gum - Mobile AR App at Unity
As Unity continues to evolve, innovate and grow in empowering today's creators, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager with experience with today's popular mobile applications for creation, to work on an exciting new augmented reality mobile product. This new product will bring the power and the outstanding experience of real-time 3D to a growing number of creators!
In this role you will report into the Product Marketing Lead for Next Gen Creators. This is both a creative and strategic role. You will craft our content strategy and help bring our brand to life, owning the conceptualization and execution of content across our channels. You will be creative, ambitious, have a passion for social media to strategically build brands and capture attention, and a strong resourcefulness for storytelling. This is an opportunity partner with new, cutting edge technology and to touch every facet of marketing.What you’ll be doing
- Own, develop, and execute on new content ideas, strategies, and campaigns to foster engagement and grow our audience across our various channels
- Build content that are optimized for various channels, such as social media prompts or how-to videos on TikTok
- Manage a monthly editorial calendar that aligns with relevant events and moments that contribute to our objectives
- Be the expert in social memes and culture, surfacing trends to the wider team, staying advised on platform best methodologies
- Partner closely with our Social, Product, Digital Marketing, Community, Legal, and Agency teams to make sure our narrative is cohesive and inspiring
- Conduct regular analysis, partnering with channel owners, analytics, media, and creative teams to leverage data for decision making and optimizations against our critical metrics
- Experience with planning and executing social media strategies and campaigns
- Love and deep understanding of social and digital platforms and how brands should participate authentically
- Understanding of how paid and organic content and strategies work together
- Stays on top of trends, loves pop culture, and expert with what’s happening in the world
- Creativity and boldness - someone who is not afraid to try new ideas and fail fast
- Outstanding written and communication skills
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.