Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics excite you? Using your business instincts and creativity, you will support a market-leading team with nuanced analysis, meaningful insights, and strong recommendations.
We're growing, so you'll get to help define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for long-term growth across the marketing and sales organizations. If you love finding patterns, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong, this could be a great fit!
In this role, you'll get to
- Create analytical insights from our customer and marketing data to drive more effective go-to-market strategy. Example topics include segmentation, lead prioritization, customer lifecycle strategy, and more.
- Lead work cross functionally with teams like Sales Operations, Marketing and IT to design metrics and lead performance of a unique go to market model that blends B2B sales methods with B2C and self-serve.
- Partner with senior marketing, sales, and engineering leadership to bring data to the forefront of business decisions.
- Join a high performing and diverse team and play an active role in team collaboration and culture.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- U.S. Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a closely related field of study
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing or sales analytics and experience working with a field sales team.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- A strong intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities while maintaining the highest standard of work and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into decisions and actions
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & reporting tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, etc.
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with providing analytics support for multi-channel campaigns
- Deep knowledge of statistics and probability
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
More about our team
The Marketing Analytics team has spent many years blazing new trails to enable Atlassian's most important growth decisions. We're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. We're self-proclaimed unicorns that are able to distill highly complex analytical terminology and concepts into easily consumable language, and we interface directly with marketing teams to transmit that knowledge effectively. We're thorough and dedicated to an agile methodology that enables timely decisions, while still ensuring quality work. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use various types of testing to prove those assumptions. For us, it's all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering data in the right way, at the right time, to partners across the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.