Senior Demand Generation Manager at NextRoll
You’re a Demand Gen superstar and we’re a leading provider; we’re looking for someone who wants to team up on creating top notch programs (lots of ABM!) and marketing magic. RollWorks is the leading account-based platform for B2B marketing and sales teams. We’re looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to lead campaign execution for our Growth and Commercial segments (B2B businesses with 50 - 5000 employees).
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate has experience driving cost-effective demand for high growth products or services. You have a proven ability to deliver program and campaign results through working collaboratively with RevOps, Sales Development, and other internal and external stakeholders. And you thrive in a fast-moving startup environment and love managing end-to-end execution to achieve marketing goals. Additionally, you:
- Are described as a self-starter and demonstrate a clear bias for action
- Creatively problem solve in order to deliver impactful results
- Embrace fluidity and adapt to change quickly
- Exemplify exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Are passionate about and effective in end-to-end program and campaign execution
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with digital marketing, content, RevOps, and other channel or functional owners, to execute programs and achieve quarterly marketing goals.
- Conceptualize, design, and project manage the overall execution of multi-channel, multi-touch hero campaigns to deliver a strategic story arc to the intended audience, which results in measurable awareness and sales opportunities.
- Project manage the delivery of ABM plays by tier and segment, including working with functional owners to deliver custom landing pages, send direct mail, launch outbound email campaigns, digital advertising, etc., to realize those plays.
- Work collaboratively with partner marketing to execute against partner integration announcements and co-marketing opportunities, including cross-promotion, webinars and the like.
- Leverage reporting templates and cooperate with RevOp and BI to track and report on demand generation performance metrics, and use this data to continually optimize performance.
- Identify marketing ops challenges and co-manage the realization of a resolution (vision, process, and technical system changes) with RevOps as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in demand generation
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company: 3+ years experience at 2-500 person start-up a plus
- Strong knowledge of the mar-tech ecosystem including major vendors, platforms, data tracking mechanisms, privacy implications, etc.
- Big picture thinking partnered with the ability (and willingness) to execute at the ground-level
- Highly creative and solution oriented with experience in devising campaigns that generate awareness, engagement, and sales opportunities from the target market
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.