Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager at Braze (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing demand generating programs in AMER. The perfect candidate will love to live in the data, get excited about generating marketing-driven pipeline, motivated to understand what works, and enjoy working closely with sales on shared goals. You will be the owner of marketing to your individual audience segments, learning who they are, where to find them and how to reach them. It’s necessary to be well-versed in integrated approaches to generating, validating and accelerating demand across owned, paid and 3rd-party channels. ABM experience is a huge plus.
As the lead for the development of programs for our Enterprise accounts you will plan, manage and evaluate programs across internal stakeholders to meet the segment demand needs. As the expert for what works with your segment, you will also be a contributor to other teams plans, including event audience development, product launches, etc. With uncompromised attention to detail, you will meet your goals by:
- Generating demand - working with the paid digital team to ensure new, qualified leads are consistently being generated for your segments.
- Create awareness in under-developed markets to ensure Braze is well known with our segments
- Providing feedback on channels and watering holes your segment frequents
- Consistently updating/refreshing targets based on goals
- Validating demand - Ensure that leads coming in are of high quality, as well as engaged with the right content and channels to move them through to pipeline
- Moving leads from Lead -> MQL -> SQL quickly and efficiently focusing on the content and channels that convert
- Create programs to Engage and Re-engage your segments to drive value and action
- Accelerating demand - Identify programs necessary to ensure pipeline is of quality, and ways to increase speed to close
- Enable sales with the tools they need to better work the leads and opps generated from marketing
- Develop programs that help move opps through focusing on channels that work
- Developing strong relationships with sales leads to ensure alignment with their goals and areas of focus as well as deliver performance metrics to them in a way they can understand
- Partnering closely with BDR teams to enable them on upcoming programs and performance
- Owning reporting and analysis on your segments marketing programs, gleaning insights to use for forward planning
- Working closely with the content team to align plans for content early and often to ensure necessary assets are on time and ready
WHO YOU ARE
You love data, creating new things based on data, and learning from what does and does not work. You’re not afraid to take risks and fail quick and move on. Cross-functional team planning and execution doesn’t intimidate you, rather you thrive in collaborative environments. You are a strategic thinker with impressive attention to details, and the ability to be agile in a high-growth environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience marketing B2B SaaS products to Enterprise Accounts
- Solid foundation and understanding of the lead waterfall and how to move contacts through efficiently and effectively through long sales cycles
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business
- Impressive communication and collaboration skills to motivate internal stakeholders
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase and other marketing tools is a plus
- ABM experience is a plus
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $119,000 and $131,750/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $140,000 and $155,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #19 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.