Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
As Senior Field Marketing Manager, Majors West + Central, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close. This position requires a unique blend of events (digital and live) and integrated marketing experience, plus a love of data and analytics. Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, the ideal candidate is a modern marketer that has a demonstrated track record of upmarket pipeline generation and deal acceleration programs.
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate Sales and Marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs -- including third-party and RingCentral hosted events, webinars, virtual experiences, integrated campaigns and roadshows
- Forecast and measure impact of programs on sales cycles
- Analyze program results and optimize as needed
- Partner with pipeline PODs, sales, account-based marketing, customer and partner marketing, and demand generation stakeholders to deliver successful programs
- Maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales directors, field marketing peers and corporate headquarters
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating and obtaining buy-in for corp marketing programs
- Bachelor degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of five years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions ● Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to travel up to 30%, when travel resumes
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.