Senior International PR Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies, creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, is seeking a Senior International PR Manager to provide strategic oversight and management of all international PR activities.
As a Senior International PR Manager, you will be responsible for disseminating details and executing on the company’s overall public relations strategy in Unity’s key international markets. You will manage and oversee all international communications efforts, work with stakeholders in key markets to amplify corporate initiatives, product launches, and strategize with those markets on how to implement their own local PR campaigns and establish new processes for cross-functional alignment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to build out a new international communications program, creating regionally-appropriate PR plans and cross-functional strategies designed to put Unity’s global brand out front. You must have an understanding of how public relations works in different parts of the world, specifically media relations. You believe in consistency and continuity and will work every day to champion Unity to press, influencers, and business partners around the world.
You will report to the Head of International Communications and partner closely with several international stakeholders in markets including, but not limited to China, Denmark, Japan, India, Korea, Singapore, UK and more.
This role will require international travel.
- Work with US communications team to optimize and amplify US PR strategy for global markets, putting the Unity brand first
- Balance local PR priorities with global, corporate priorities, brainstorm and execute on creative and strategic methods that solve challenges that come with conflicting priorities
- Work in lockstep with local PR leaders to understand and strategize how to implement local PR campaigns
- Establish new processes for cross-functional alignment
- Interface with product marketing teams on upcoming campaigns to deliver international communications plans that can influence larger go-to-market plans
- Write, edit, and proofread materials, ensuring quality, consistency, and company narratives are woven throughout each piece
- Public Relations experience with a focus on international markets, and knowledge and experience of the technology industry
- Strong Media Relations
- A motivated self-starter who is able to roll up their sleeves and work cross-functionally to get the job done
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently
- Great writing skills and a strong grasp of AP style
- Results securing coverage in top-tier mainstream print, online, and broadcast publications
- Technical background with an understanding of real-time engines and technology platforms
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.