Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Growth
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables them to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.About the Role
We are hiring a senior growth marketer to take the lead on some of our company’s most important growth initiatives, with the goal of getting millions of potential members to fall in love with Chime. In this role, you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to design, implement, measure, and iterate on growth strategies that drive our business metrics. This includes experimentation and building lifecycle programs centered around growth across a number of platforms: email, push, in-app and SMS. If you’re a creative and goal-driven, and love working in a fast-paced environment alongside passionate colleagues, we want to meet you.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with our Growth product team to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the website, app and all lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate will have led strategy for innovative and engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments, have proven success improving key enrollment and activation/onboarding metrics, developed aggressive experiment pipelines for continuous innovation, all with a customer-centric mindset that's highly empathetic toward our members.
- Drive hyper-personalized cross-channel growth programs (primarily email/push/in-app), delivering best-in-class member communications that's proven by both quantitative and qualitative measurements around enrollments, activations, and referrals
- Own the strategy of early lifecycle journeys and campaigns: identifying, sizing and prioritizing the opportunities that can result in the biggest wins
- Partner with Growth and other key stakeholders to develop and deliver on shared strategies, executing against team/company OKRs for large cross-functional initiatives
- Oversee the execution of highly-targeted, complex member journeys/workflows as well as ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for journeys and campaigns, and identify areas for improvement in our strategy
- Explore the use of incentives in lifecycle marketing with a focus on incremental ROI
- Continuously improve through the lifecycle experiment roadmap covering both short-term campaigns and long-term series, testing across incentives, creative, content, and cadence, deriving insights to tangibly impact initiatives across the org
- Become an expert in our marketing automation and platform tools that allow us to rapidly test and eventually personalize new experiences
- Work with our growth analytics team to measure each experiment and develop insights that lead to even bigger wins
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of growth experts on a daily basis to refine your own strategies and help develop theirs
- 7+ years experience leading the development of complex lifecycle/CRM programs, growth marketing, and/or direct response marketing, optimized for conversion, from strategy-to-execution
- Proven success in working with product and research teams to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses.
- Adept with marketing automation/CRM systems, pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- Expert in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omni-channel), deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Critical thinker who can develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Analytical mindset and experience with related tools/concepts: Excel, A/B testing, relational databases
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Experienced with Iterable, HTML/CSS, Looker, SQL, Adobe Creative Suite
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.