Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Domino Data Lab
Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What We Are Building
Domino is assembling a world-class Marketing team dedicated to telling compelling customer stories that showcase the value of the solutions we offer and our mission to unleash the power of data science. We are seeking a creative, metrics-driven, and customer-oriented Lifecycle Marketing Manager to nurture prospects on every step of the customer journey.
What Your Impact Will Be
As a late-stage startup, Domino offers candidates for this role the opportunity to leave their mark on a rapidly scaling company. The level of impact and ownership that our employees experience is a unique opportunity to be a part of building something great from scratch.
The marketing team is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager that has a passion for developing personalized relationships with prospects at every stage of the buyer journey in order to drive better conversation rates by giving prospects the right information, in the right format at the right time. This role will be primarily responsible for building and managing our lead nurture and re-engagement programs across email, website chat, in-app messaging, and other comms channels. You will also spearhead marketing for new self-serve (product lead growth) offerings. This role will report directly to the Head of Growth Marketing.
What Is the Job Like?
- Your north star will be driving MQLs and PQLs for our BDRs and AEs.
- Be the internal expert on lead nurturing, advising on how our different personas approach and purchase Domino as well as how this adoption differs across product lines
- Work with the product team to create the ideal customer journey post-sign-up of our free trial and future self-service offerings.
- Measure & evaluate the impact of nurturing programs and monitor the overall health of the funnel and our database
- Partner with BDRs to develop programs that identify and nurture high potential leads and prospects.
- Actively monitor, manage and improve email workflows through data analysis, content review and A/B testing
- Establish strong cross-departmental feedback loops and present results to support our demand generation, sales, revenue operations, product & customer success organizations.
- Develop a marketing nurture/messaging calendar and automated journeys and triggers based on analytics, consumer behaviors, marketing initiatives, and business objective
- Serve as the lead copywriter but collaborate with product marketing, demand gen, and sales teams to develop copy that converts
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- 5 + years of experience in B2B Software
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle or email marketing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of CRM tools/marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Intercom, Pendo, Segment, Drift)
- Experience creating, deploying, and optimizing complex automated marketing campaigns
- Strong storyteller with demonstrable experience creating compelling marketing copy. Words are your jam.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and proven ability to make informed decisions when the answers aren’t immediately clear
- Extensive experience with experimentation (e.g. A/B tests, multi-variant tests) and comfort with data analysis and/or working with analysts to measure marketing impact
- Experience working cross-functionally with product teams specifically around one of the following: free trials, freemium motions, product lead growth, monetization strategies, or onboarding
What We Value
- At Domino, we value a growth mindset and seek high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improvement is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we see room for growth in all areas.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.