Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Senior Director of Marketing within the Crowdstar studio of Glu Mobile, the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing, growing and leveling up the lifecycle function at Crowdstar. This role spans the Crowdstar portfolio, including runaway hits Design Home and Covet Fashion, and upcoming titles.
Team/Role: The Marketing team at Crowdstar is responsible for driving acquisition, engagement, monetization, and loyalty of the player base through targeted and tailored marketing programs. The Senior Lifecycle Marketing manager strives to connect with our customers through targeted, timely, and relevant messaging to build an optimized gaming experience for players. We are looking for an innovative self-starter who can lead, grow, and develop our lifecycle marketing program.
You'll most often
- Define player journeys and lifecycle marketing strategies to optimize conversion, retention, and re-engagement
- Drive strategic planning and execution of all Crowdstar email marketing and push notification programs (Design Home, Covet Fashion, New games)
- Maintain the email marketing calendar outlining campaigns across audience segments to ensure our subscribers are receiving a cohesive, accurate and relevant experience in email
- Manage the planning, development and execution of email and push notification marketing programs, including broadly circulated brand messages, targeted campaigns based on customer segmentation, and triggered campaigns based on cross-channel customer behavior
- Manage the creative process for all email direct marketing campaigns to deliver content that is on-brand, seasonally relevant, and compelling
- Manage email and push communication of various brand initiatives -- Product launches, collaborations, series promotions, events, and VIP programs
- Design and execute thoughtful A/B testing strategy, thoughtfully turning data into actionable insights that impact ROI
- Analyze competitive marketplace and stay abreast of email industry trends, ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Ensure all communications meet stringent quality, branding, voice, and content guidelines.
- Partner with internal (content, marketing, PM, dev) and external (email vendor, brand partners) groups to ensure emails are executed flawlessly and measured accurately
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Community and Customer Support teams to optimize the player journey
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
With a background including
- 6+ years of experience leading Lifecycle, CRM and/or Retention Marketing programs within the lifestyle, mobile, and/or gaming space
- We use Braze, we'd love if you could teach us!
- Experience building programs from the bottom up with minimal oversight
- Ability to support cross-functional marketing plans and inspire collaboration
- Proven leadership skills — candidates must be able to drive a project forward, with Marketing and Product Development.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level with deep experience in the customer lifecycle
- Experience with 3rd party Push & ESP platforms
Bonus points for
- Experience marketing mobile gaming titles
- Experience with e-commerce email marketing
Read Full Job Description